CLOSETS & HOME
This season, all of the best-dressed closets will be custom-designed by the professionals at Island Enclosures.
When you're organized, everything else falls into place!
We have affordable pricing, fast turn around and are guaranteed for life! Take a virtual look at your closet design before you buy!
Call Island Enclosures at 251-968-9777 for a free custom closet consultation.
PANTRY, CLOSETS, GARAGE, OFFICE SYSTEMS, & MORE.
|• Beautiful Organization
||• Stylish Craftsmanship
||• Customized Based on Your Needs
Helpful tips to keep your closet organized:
Examine all of those things that you know you will never wear again, such as:
• Anything with a stain that won't come out.
• Anything with a hole that can't be hidden or mended.
• Clothing that is slightly too tight.
• Anything that looks great on the hanger but you never actually wear.
• Try to limit clothing or accessories that only have sentimental value.
• Shoes that are worn beyond repair (turned up toes, overly worn soles, scuffs that can't be polished).
Thank these items for what they have added to your life and then give them away.
This will help you in organizing the items you want to use moving forward.
• Hang separates such as skirts, blouses and jackets in groups of similar items to help you see more combinations.
• Don't stack or hang items that shed like angora or mohair near ones that attract like corduroy or velvet.
• Don't hide things away in drawers that can be easily folded and displayed on open shelves.
• Don't hang sweaters or knits, fold them to maintain their shape.
• Store special occasion shoes in labeled boxes on higher shelves. Use lower shelves for everyday shoes.
• Fold scarves flat and place on the shelf between your double hang sections.
• Belts with large or awkward buckles that won't fit on belt racks can be coiled and stored on shelves.
• To avoid snags, store hosiery in clear plastic bags or dedicated hosiery drawers.
• Don't squash too many items on a shelf or into a hanging area to avoid crushing or wrinkling.
• Don't be hesitant to continually update your wardrobe by removing those items rarely worn or out-of-date as you add new items.
• Experiment! Move things around, try new ways to maximize your storage space while preserving the condition of your belongings.
Island Enclosures can help you design your custom closet to meet all of your organization needs.
Call to schedule a free estimate 251-968-9777